After overwhelming success with our initial manufacturing software solutions, Intera Systems contracted with three major companies in the plastics industry and the SPI, to design and develop the first fully integrated software solution for the plastic injection molding industry. Working with these industry leaders and the association we were able for the first time to have a plastic injection molding software solution designed specifically to address the unique requirements of the plastics industry and eliminate the problems associated with generic solutions. Unlike many software manufacturers, we have not added certain features to a generic package; we have designed from the very beginning a solution to address the unique functional requirements of the plastic injection molder.
In 1988 we joined the Automotive Industry Action Group – (AIAG) to address the then new requirements of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Repetitive manufacturing. As a result, our completely integrated software solutions Hawk-i and ISOlution offer the following capabilities:
- Estimating including cycle time calculation
- Tracks production in cycles to handle multi-cavity molds
- Order processing/Invoicing
- Integrated EDI
- Inventory/lot tracking/bin location
- Bar Coded material and labor reporting
- Time phased material requirements planning
- Finite/Infinte scheduling – forward/backward – what-if – concurrent
- Schedules Molds
- Mold maintenance
- Detail job costing
- ISO/QS9000 Quality Control (see overview on ISOlution)
- Scrap and regrind tracking
- Work Orders and Production Plans (Repetitive)
- Calculates tool costs
- Equipment/Machine maintenance
- Payroll and HR
Click here to view our on-line demos and experience the power and flexibility of Hawk-i. and ISOlution. To take your business to the next level with Hawk-i and ISOlution – Contact Us today at 1.877-839-4243.
Intera Systems, Inc. – providing the next generation of manufacturing software for niche industry verticals.